5859 Abercorn St.
Building 2, Suite A
Savannah, GA 31405
- Located 1/2 mile south of DeRenne Ave. on Abercorn Street.
- Second right after stoplight on Janet Drive.
- Turn right at the Homewood Suites sign.
- Second building on the right.
On city bus route and handicapped accessible.
||Online or Printer-friendly
Print, fill out and bring to first session.
1. Client Information
3. Symptom Checklist
For your information only.
Areas of Expertise
A major focus of my practice is on helping people deal with anxiety disorders, including obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and various fears and phobias. I also specialize in helping people with their relationships through improving communication skills and increasing their understanding of their partners perspective.
Other specialties include:
- Depressive disorders
- Anger Management
- Relationship issues
- Sexual problems
- Family violence and child abuse
- Parenting skills
- Stress reduction and job related fatigue
- Divorce and step-family adjustment
- See my listing on Psychology Today for more information.
- Individual counseling
- Couples and marital counseling
- Family counseling
- Training and presentations for Civic groups, churches, and other organizations
- Job-site training
I accept most major medical insurance. I am an in-network provider for:
If I am out of network, call your insurance company to determine out-of-network benefits.
- 1st Medical Network
- BeechStreet Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Care Network
- Memorial Health Partners
- Savannah Physician’s First
- United Behavioral Health
Keywords: family counseling, marriage counseling, psychotherapy, counseling, relationship counseling, psychology, psychiatry, depression, anxiety, partner counseling, parenting, anger management, stress management.
- I offer a free initial consultation by phone.
- My full fee is $90 for a 50 minute session.
- I give a 12% discount for payment in full at the time of service.