105 Wheeler Court
Savannah, GA 31405
- Located 0.8 mile south of DeRenne Avenue off Abercorn Street
- RIGHT on Wheeler Street after stoplight at Lee Blvd.
- RIGHT on Wheeler Court
- Grey stucco bldg on LEFT.
Google Map Link
On city bus route and handicapped accessible.
Print, fill out and bring to first session.
1. Client Information
3. Symptom Checklist
For your information only.
Areas of Expertise
A major focus of my practice is on helping people deal with anxiety disorders, including obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and various fears and phobias. I also specialize in helping people with their relationships through improving communication skills and increasing their understanding of their partners perspective.
Other specialties include:
- Depressive disorders
- Anger Management
- Relationship issues
- Sexual problems
- Family violence and child abuse
- Parenting skills
- Stress reduction and job related fatigue
- Divorce and step-family adjustment
- See my listing on Psychology Today for more information.
- Individual counseling
- Couples and marital counseling
- Family counseling
- Training and presentations for Civic groups, churches, and other organizations
- Job-site training
I accept most major medical insurance. I am an in-network provider for:
If I am out of network, call your insurance company to determine out-of-network benefits.
- 1st Medical Network
- BeechStreet Corporation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Care Network
- Memorial Health Partners
- Savannah Physician’s First
- United Behavioral Health
Keywords: family counseling, marriage counseling, psychotherapy, counseling, relationship counseling, psychology, psychiatry, depression, anxiety, partner counseling, parenting, anger management, stress management.
- I offer a free initial consultation by phone.
- My full fee is $90 for a 50 minute session.
- I give a 12% discount for payment in full at the time of service.